Homeowners, Condo, Landlord Protector & Renters Insurance

The reality is that Homeowners & Condo insurance policies differ substantially even though they may appear to be similar. Two basic genres of policies are HO3 and HO5 policies. HO3 policies are more limited policies in their scope of coverage compared to the more robust HO5 plans. Often insurance companies will not label which type of policy (HO3 or HO5), which can make things confusing for those trying to make sense of it all! As an independent agency, we offer all types of policies and can provide advise as to the plan that best meets your needs.


Landlord Protection Insurance

Landlord Protection is insurance for non-commercial landlords who own and rent one to four-unit tenant-occupied residential properties. It does more than just protect your investment from damage. It also protects you from certain types of liability unique to landlords, like wrongful eviction and entry.

Renters Insurance

If you rent your home, your landlord is responsible for insuring the building, but not for insuring your personal belongings. If you think about it, the cost to replace your clothing, furniture, stereo, pots and pans, linens, sporting goods and computer could be a lot of money. Sometimes called apartment insurance, renters insurance covers your possessions from damage and theft. It also protects you if you’re held legally responsible for the injuries to another person while in and around your home. Renters insurance costs less than you think. It’s easy to protect yourself and your belongings for just a few dollars a month.

About Us

At Kraft Insurance we’ll work with you to understand your unique insurance needs. We’ll follow up with many fine insurance providers to deliver high-quality, affordable insurance options tailored to deliver the value and coverage you’re seeking.


General inquiries:
[email protected]